"Hand dryers 'splatter' users with bacteria," The Daily Telegraph reports. The headline is prompted by an experimental study that compared the potential transfer of germs to the surrounding environment…
- Cancer guidelines may improve diagnosis rates
- Is growth in ADHD 'caused by marketing'?
- Cyber bullying
- Have antibiotic changes upped heart infections?
- Christmas on a shoestring
- Homemade Christmas gifts
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
KEYBOARD FOR SALE For Sale Yamaha PSR-180 Keyboard & Keyboard stand. In good working order, hardly used. Buyer to collect.
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (19)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (46)
- Clothing (26)
- Furniture and furnishings (48)
- Gardening and Outdoors (14)
- Health, fashion and beauty (9)
- Household and DIY (57)
- Miscellaneous (34)
- Musical instruments (9)
- Outdoor pursuits (22)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (20)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Jean Rosemary Johnson
JOHNSON. – Peacefully at Falmouth Hospital on Sunday 16th November 2014, Jean Rosemary, aged
Birthdays - Rona Binham
Rona Binham Happy 65th on the 8th, Love, hugs and kisses, From Harold, Trudy, Rachel, Dan and
Births - Primrose Marie Lighten
Primrose Marie Lighten Beautiful DaughterOF PROUD PARENTS James and Natalie Lighten x x x
Marriages - Sasha and Nic Sasha and Nic
SASHA and NIC Congratulations on your Engagement11/11/2013 With love from all the family x x x