Sheila Kitzinger's message was that, for most women, childbirth is the most natural thing in the world. She urged mums-to-be to trust their bodies and to question medical advice offered. For her, mums were the focus of every birth and not doctors. Sheila was a passionate advocate of natural and home births. Giving birth is a natural, not a medical event, she argued. She had all her own five children at home.
- Abs mum gives birth
- Discovery could 'boost immune system's cancer fighting ability'
- Does happiness have a smell and is it contagious?
- Middle age 'starts at 60' claims media
- Preschool classes review and win
- Primary school admissions
Buy & Sell
Teak Sideboard Solid wood sideboard with 2 cupboards and 4 drawers. Retro style. H 80cm W 168cm D 49cm
- Antiques and collectables (21)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (15)
- Furniture and furnishings (60)
- Gardening and Outdoors (15)
- Health, fashion and beauty (8)
- Household and DIY (38)
- Miscellaneous (32)
- Musical instruments (12)
- Outdoor pursuits (21)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Bonnie Reynolds/Lavens
Reynolds/Lavens. – On Saturday 28th March 2015 unexpectedly at her home in Helston. Bonnie
Marriages - Jason Hughes
Andy and Gill Hughes are pleased to announce the engagement of their son Jason to Claire
Births - Primrose Mary Collins
PRIMROSE MARY Collins Peter & Megan CollinsWelcome another beautiful baby girl into their