Truro fat fryer fire sparks emergency call out
Two fire engines from Truro Fire Station were scrambled to a kitchen fire in the city yesterday evening.
Emergency services received a call at 5.20pm, reporting a fat fryer fire on Trennick Lane.
ABOVE: Trennick Lane in Truro, where the kitchen fire was reported
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose, foam and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the flames by 6.15pm.
The firefighters remained on scene for a further hour to make sure the scene was safe, said Andy Taylor from Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service.