Stories online at thepacket.co.uk have sparked discussions online all week, register to join in the debate, or just to get something off your chest.
- First up was the news that Cornwall Council decided to override local councillors and those living nearby, to give a Falmouth University extension the green light. Good decision or bad idea. Click here to read the story and have your say
- MARMITE TV at it's best, or worst. Carolibne Quentin's Cornwall gets another slamming this series. Click here to watch the Kernow King's comedy version, and read what people think.
- THE town centre management path in Helston has not been smooth, to say the least, now the assistant has jumped ship after less than a year in post. Click here to read the story, and some insight.
- PRELIMINARY proposals to build luxury houses on part of Pendennis Headland next to the docks in Falmouth have been drawn up, with developers claiming it is the only viable use for the contaminated site. Click here to have your say.
- Value beefburgers have been taken off the shelves in national supermarkets Tesco and Iceland after traces of horse meat were found in their products. Click here to read the story and to have your say.
- A collection of old Falmouth Packet papers have been discovered revealing some interesting stories of the past. Click to read the story and let us know your Packet memories.