Woman and dogs die in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
2:08pm Tuesday 12th February 2013 in News
A woman and three dogs have died in what is suspected to be an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in St Ives this morning.
A crew from St Ives Community Fire Station were sent to a property in Bedford Road following a call received at 8.43am.
Sadly the woman and her animals died from inhaling the toxic fumes.
The police, Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service and the Health and Safety Executive are now involved in carrying out an investigation.