Man hospitalised following Truro fire
11:00am Tuesday 5th March 2013 in News
A man has been taken to hospital suffering the effects of smoke inhalation following a fire at Treyew Road, Truro.
Firefighters were called out at 4.17am this morning and on arrival two crews from Truro found a small fire on the third floor that was which was already out.
A fire service spokesman said the cause of the fire was that some towels had accidentally fallen onto a halogen heater.
Adding: "One male was taken to hospital by ambulance suffering from smoke inhalation."