Two hospitalised following Penzance kitchen fire

Two hospitalised following Penzance kitchen fire

Two hospitalised following Penzance kitchen fire

First published in News

Two people have been taken to hospital suffering the effects of smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire at Penzance.

Firefighters were called to an accidental fire in the kitchen of a property in Chyandour Cliff at 10pm on Monday.

Crew used breathing Apparatus and a hose to extinguish the fire. A Thermal Imaging Camera was also used as well as a ventilation fan to disperse the heavily smoke logged property.

A fire and rescue service spokesman said: "Two casualties were conveyed to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation."

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree