Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Pan fire sparks call out for Falmouth crews
6:12pm Tuesday 24th September 2013 in News
Two appliances from Falmouth fire station were called out to Trevethan Road this morning after reports of smoke.
A spokesman said that at 11.13am two fire fighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the building and discovered a pan was left on the cooker and the property was full of smoke.
The pan was removed to open air and the property was ventilated using a fan.
Comments are closed on this article.