Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Casualty treated after Camborne tumble drier fire
4:51pm Thursday 3rd October 2013 in News
The occupant of a bungalow in Camborne had an early wakeup call this morning when their tumble drier caught alight.
Two crews from Camborne Community Fire Station were sent to the Tregrea Estate at Beacon, Camborne at 6.59am.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the fire with a hosereel before using a heat seeking camera to check it hadn’t spread.
The bungalow was left heavily smoke logged and the person inside was given treatment for the effects of breathing in smoke.
Comments are closed on this article.