Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Camborne cooker fire sparks fire crew call out
9:38am Monday 14th October 2013 in News
Firefighters were called to North Roskear Road, Camborne on Sunday after a report of a fire in a home.
Two appliances from Camborne Community Fire Station and a wholetime officer attended the incident just after 12.30pm.
A spokesman said: "On arrival crews gained entrance and accessed the property using two breathing apparatus and one hose-reel to extinguish the fire, which was located on the ground floor of the property.
"Crews then ventilated the property and confirmed the fire was accidental and confined to the cooker."
Comments are closed on this article.