Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Carbon Monoxide alarm call out at Truro property
9:43am Monday 14th October 2013 in News
Occupants of a Truro property were treated for the effects of carbon monoxide after an alarm caused a call out for firefighters on Sunday.
Firefighters from Truro were called to the address on Kirby Road, Truro at 10.37am after reports of an alarm sounding.
A spokesman said that crews using breathing apparatus and a gas monitor entered the property and occupants were treated by West Country Ambulance as a precaution.
Comments are closed on this article.