The fireworks have been packed away until next year, but just in case you missed the spectacular display in Falmouth last night (Tuesday), here is a video of the display.
Click here for video
It is Bonfire Night tonight and across Cornwall public displays will see fireworks shoot into the sky. Here is a list of the main displays and all the details you need to make it a great night out.
- Bodmin Football Field, Priory Park, Bodmin, PL31 2AE - Tuesday 5th November 2013 Gates open from 6pm Bodmin's Annual Firework Display.
- Chacewater Millennium Green next to Village Hall on Church Hill - Tuesday 5th November 2013 From 6.45pm, Fantastic Bonfire and Firework Celebration, Gates open 6.45pm Bonfire lit 6.30pm Fireworks start 7.30pm. Adults £3; children £2.
- Falmouth Cricket Club, Trescobeas Rd Falmouth TR11 4JB - Tuesday 5th November 2013 7pm firework display, fireworks set to music with entertainment, lots more. Contact Falmouth Fire Station for more info.
- Mermaid Inn, Alexandra Road, Porth, Newquay TR7 3NB - Tuesday 5th November 6-10pm. Wrap up warm and bring your sparklers.
- The Miners Arms Mithian near St Agnes Cornwall - Tuesday 5th November, Bonfire lit at 6.30pm, fireworks display at 7pm. Outside bar, BBQ, Mulled wine and cider and a fantastic display of fireworks. Entry to the event is free however donations are greatly appreciated.
- Tremorvah Playing Fields Group, in association with Truro City Council are holding their annual bonfire and fireworks display on Tuesday 5th November 2013. The event is kindly sponsored by local solicitors, Stephens Scown, and will raise money for Cornwall charities. Gates open at 5pm with the bonfire lit at 6pm and fireworks set off at 7pm. Hot food and refreshments will be on sale and there will be stalls selling snacks, glowsticks and sparklers. Admission: Adults £3, Children over 4, £1 and Under 4's are free.
- Camborne - Redruth Conservative Association, Camborne Branch, Tehidy Road, Camborne TR14 8TB - Tuesday 5th November 2013 gates Open 6pm.
- Heartlands, Dudnance Lane, Pool, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3QY - Tuesday 5th November 2013. Bonfire lit at 6:30pm, fireworks at 8:00pm Further information on the Heartlands website.
- Magpies Football Ground, Alexandra Place (off Alexandra Road) Penzance - Tuesday 5th November 2013 The Penzance Charity Fireworks Extravaganza! Join the excitement beforehand with the Samba Celtica Band, a Hog Roast and the buzz of the crowd. Fireworks Display at 7:30pm. Admission: Adults £5 Children £2 Proceeds to causes chosen by your local Rotary.
Mousehole Harbour South Pier (By kind permission of Mousehole Harbour Commissioners) Tuesday 5th November 2013, 7.30pm (approx). Firework display. The display is free to the public but voluntary contributions will be gratefully received on the night to designated collectors to help towards the cost of the fireworks. (The display is weather permitting). Both ends of the piers will be closed to the public for health and safety reasons from 4pm until after the display is over.
If you are running a bonfire night event and would like it listed here just email email@example.com.