Helston Museum cannon move rumor blows up

Is Helston Museum cannon move on the cards?

Is Helston Museum cannon move on the cards?

First published in News
Last updated

Who owns the cannon that stands outside Helston Museum? This was the question posed to town councillors last week by long-time Helston resident Ivan Perry.

Describing himself as “a bit worried,” Mr Perry spoke out after hearing plans mooted to move the cannon – which came from the wreck of the HMS Anson – from outside the museum to an undecided location, to free up space.

Mr Perry said: “Who has the rights to the cannon? And it would be interesting to see where you are thinking of putting it.”

Councillor John Boase, who is a member of the South Kerrier Heritage Trust that has taken over the running of the museum, said: “As far as we know it is the property of Culdrose, and the museum is the custodian of it. It’s up to the museum what we do with it.”

The Royal Navy’s 44-gun frigate HMS Anson sank off Loe Bar on December 29, 1807 – two years after the battle of Trafalgar – having been driven into the Bar by gale force winds.

Around 100 lives were lost, which prompted a witness to the wrecking, Henry Trengrouse, to invent the “rocket lifesaving apparatus” – an idea which in the following years saved many thousands of lives around the world.

In 1964 divers from the Naval Air Command Sub-aqua Club salvaged the 3.5-ton cannon, with RNAS Culdrose personnel providing the necessary manpower and equipment to lift it into position.

Comments (19)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:01am Thu 28 Nov 13

Matt Tonkins says...

Moving the cannon to free up space? What are they planning on putting there instead?
Moving the cannon to free up space? What are they planning on putting there instead? Matt Tonkins
  • Score: 16

8:17am Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

I think it would be good to put the cannon closer to the Guildhall near to the concrete benches and town trail, this would enhance this area and make the cannon more immediately visible to the majority of people entering the high street, particularly if one was coming from the Tyack Road car-park and proceeding to Coinnagehall Street through Coinage Ope.
In addition to which, anyone wishing to take photos of the cannon from front view, would have the backdrop of the Guildhall as opposed to the inevitable parked cars in Church Street.
I think it would be good to put the cannon closer to the Guildhall near to the concrete benches and town trail, this would enhance this area and make the cannon more immediately visible to the majority of people entering the high street, particularly if one was coming from the Tyack Road car-park and proceeding to Coinnagehall Street through Coinage Ope. In addition to which, anyone wishing to take photos of the cannon from front view, would have the backdrop of the Guildhall as opposed to the inevitable parked cars in Church Street. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: 6

9:48am Thu 28 Nov 13

Ken Helston says...

The front of the cannon doesn't face the road GZM it faces down the road and the back faces the toilets.
I think the cannon would be better inside the Guildhall round the council table because it would probably have more balls than Cllr Knight when standing up for what is good for Helston instead of just what she wants for her pet projects.
The front of the cannon doesn't face the road GZM it faces down the road and the back faces the toilets. I think the cannon would be better inside the Guildhall round the council table because it would probably have more balls than Cllr Knight when standing up for what is good for Helston instead of just what she wants for her pet projects. Ken Helston
  • Score: 13

10:28am Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

Ken, yes you are right about the angle of which the cannon is positioned, what I should have said was, the side of the cannon that has the information plaque attached to it. Facing the front of that side of the cannon and taking a photo, inevitably means parked cars in the background in Church Street.

Incidentally, in my view, if the museum is the custodian of the cannon then it would seem appropriate to leave it outside the museum, and if moving it, transfer the custodianship to the town council.
Ken, yes you are right about the angle of which the cannon is positioned, what I should have said was, the side of the cannon that has the information plaque attached to it. Facing the front of that side of the cannon and taking a photo, inevitably means parked cars in the background in Church Street. Incidentally, in my view, if the museum is the custodian of the cannon then it would seem appropriate to leave it outside the museum, and if moving it, transfer the custodianship to the town council. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: 10

12:19pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Matt Tonkins says...

Ken Helston wrote:
The front of the cannon doesn't face the road GZM it faces down the road and the back faces the toilets.
I think the cannon would be better inside the Guildhall round the council table because it would probably have more balls than Cllr Knight when standing up for what is good for Helston instead of just what she wants for her pet projects.
This one gave me a chuckle! Good work Ken.
[quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: The front of the cannon doesn't face the road GZM it faces down the road and the back faces the toilets. I think the cannon would be better inside the Guildhall round the council table because it would probably have more balls than Cllr Knight when standing up for what is good for Helston instead of just what she wants for her pet projects.[/p][/quote]This one gave me a chuckle! Good work Ken. Matt Tonkins
  • Score: 4

12:21pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Matt Tonkins says...

Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
I think it would be good to put the cannon closer to the Guildhall near to the concrete benches and town trail, this would enhance this area and make the cannon more immediately visible to the majority of people entering the high street, particularly if one was coming from the Tyack Road car-park and proceeding to Coinnagehall Street through Coinage Ope.
In addition to which, anyone wishing to take photos of the cannon from front view, would have the backdrop of the Guildhall as opposed to the inevitable parked cars in Church Street.
Don’t you think that area is already quite congested?
[quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: I think it would be good to put the cannon closer to the Guildhall near to the concrete benches and town trail, this would enhance this area and make the cannon more immediately visible to the majority of people entering the high street, particularly if one was coming from the Tyack Road car-park and proceeding to Coinnagehall Street through Coinage Ope. In addition to which, anyone wishing to take photos of the cannon from front view, would have the backdrop of the Guildhall as opposed to the inevitable parked cars in Church Street.[/p][/quote]Don’t you think that area is already quite congested? Matt Tonkins
  • Score: -4

1:06pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

Matt Tonkins wrote:
Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
I think it would be good to put the cannon closer to the Guildhall near to the concrete benches and town trail, this would enhance this area and make the cannon more immediately visible to the majority of people entering the high street, particularly if one was coming from the Tyack Road car-park and proceeding to Coinnagehall Street through Coinage Ope.
In addition to which, anyone wishing to take photos of the cannon from front view, would have the backdrop of the Guildhall as opposed to the inevitable parked cars in Church Street.
Don’t you think that area is already quite congested?
Possibly, but if they rearranged the area slightly it would be alright, I don't really see where else they can site the cannon where it would be widely visible and yet not obstructive.
[quote][p][bold]Matt Tonkins[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: I think it would be good to put the cannon closer to the Guildhall near to the concrete benches and town trail, this would enhance this area and make the cannon more immediately visible to the majority of people entering the high street, particularly if one was coming from the Tyack Road car-park and proceeding to Coinnagehall Street through Coinage Ope. In addition to which, anyone wishing to take photos of the cannon from front view, would have the backdrop of the Guildhall as opposed to the inevitable parked cars in Church Street.[/p][/quote]Don’t you think that area is already quite congested?[/p][/quote]Possibly, but if they rearranged the area slightly it would be alright, I don't really see where else they can site the cannon where it would be widely visible and yet not obstructive. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: 11

1:27pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.
What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: 12

3:07pm Thu 28 Nov 13

meerkats says...

I would like it left where its to now ,been there for such a long time it would be a shame to move it.
I would like it left where its to now ,been there for such a long time it would be a shame to move it. meerkats
  • Score: 1

3:20pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

Ken Helston wrote:
Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.
Oh I expect the council will pay for it and waste a bit more money. They could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Knight and a plaque saying 'the town council is doomed'.
Or they could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Boase with a plaque saying 'once ridiculed mayor, now inside the museum'.
Or they could replace it with some cannon balls and a plaque saying 'carries more weight than the BIPs decisions'
Or they could replace it with a waxwork of ExCllr Reynolds with a plaque saying 'retired thankgoodness'.
OR they could save money and leave the **** thing where it is.
What do you think GZM?
I think you are unkind, rude and disrespectful.

Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was an excellent councillor with integrity and was extremely dedicated, I personally wish he had not retired from Helston Town Council.

I believe your whole post is disrespectful to all those whom you have named.
[quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.[/p][/quote]Oh I expect the council will pay for it and waste a bit more money. They could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Knight and a plaque saying 'the town council is doomed'. Or they could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Boase with a plaque saying 'once ridiculed mayor, now inside the museum'. Or they could replace it with some cannon balls and a plaque saying 'carries more weight than the BIPs decisions' Or they could replace it with a waxwork of ExCllr Reynolds with a plaque saying 'retired thankgoodness'. OR they could save money and leave the **** thing where it is. What do you think GZM?[/p][/quote]I think you are unkind, rude and disrespectful. Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was an excellent councillor with integrity and was extremely dedicated, I personally wish he had not retired from Helston Town Council. I believe your whole post is disrespectful to all those whom you have named. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: -20

3:33pm Thu 28 Nov 13

meerkats says...

Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
Ken Helston wrote:
Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.
Oh I expect the council will pay for it and waste a bit more money. They could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Knight and a plaque saying 'the town council is doomed'.
Or they could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Boase with a plaque saying 'once ridiculed mayor, now inside the museum'.
Or they could replace it with some cannon balls and a plaque saying 'carries more weight than the BIPs decisions'
Or they could replace it with a waxwork of ExCllr Reynolds with a plaque saying 'retired thankgoodness'.
OR they could save money and leave the **** thing where it is.
What do you think GZM?
I think you are unkind, rude and disrespectful.

Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was an excellent councillor with integrity and was extremely dedicated, I personally wish he had not retired from Helston Town Council.

I believe your whole post is disrespectful to all those whom you have named.
Ken is usually disrespectful and rude to most of the Cllrs and commenters too, i agree with your comment.
[quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.[/p][/quote]Oh I expect the council will pay for it and waste a bit more money. They could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Knight and a plaque saying 'the town council is doomed'. Or they could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Boase with a plaque saying 'once ridiculed mayor, now inside the museum'. Or they could replace it with some cannon balls and a plaque saying 'carries more weight than the BIPs decisions' Or they could replace it with a waxwork of ExCllr Reynolds with a plaque saying 'retired thankgoodness'. OR they could save money and leave the **** thing where it is. What do you think GZM?[/p][/quote]I think you are unkind, rude and disrespectful. Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was an excellent councillor with integrity and was extremely dedicated, I personally wish he had not retired from Helston Town Council. I believe your whole post is disrespectful to all those whom you have named.[/p][/quote]Ken is usually disrespectful and rude to most of the Cllrs and commenters too, i agree with your comment. meerkats
  • Score: 1

3:49pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

meerkats wrote:
I would like it left where its to now ,been there for such a long time it would be a shame to move it.
That was my initial reaction when I heard about the proposal a few weeks ago.
[quote][p][bold]meerkats[/bold] wrote: I would like it left where its to now ,been there for such a long time it would be a shame to move it.[/p][/quote]That was my initial reaction when I heard about the proposal a few weeks ago. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: 18

4:39pm Thu 28 Nov 13

meerkats says...

Ken Helston wrote:
Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
Ken Helston wrote:
Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.
Oh I expect the council will pay for it and waste a bit more money. They could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Knight and a plaque saying 'the town council is doomed'.
Or they could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Boase with a plaque saying 'once ridiculed mayor, now inside the museum'.
Or they could replace it with some cannon balls and a plaque saying 'carries more weight than the BIPs decisions'
Or they could replace it with a waxwork of ExCllr Reynolds with a plaque saying 'retired thankgoodness'.
OR they could save money and leave the **** thing where it is.
What do you think GZM?
I think you are unkind, rude and disrespectful.

Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was an excellent councillor with integrity and was extremely dedicated, I personally wish he had not retired from Helston Town Council.

I believe your whole post is disrespectful to all those whom you have named.
And I think you are stupid, thick and deluded. If you can tell me what you think I am then I can tell you what I think you are and you are a moron. All the Cllrs are useless.
You are so out of order, there is a huge difference in Gill saying you are rude,unkind and disrespectful (which you are ) than the things you have called her..
[quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: What I would like to ask is, how much will it cost to move, where will the money come from and is it worth the money to move it? Presumably if the museum are the custodians then they should pay to have it moved.[/p][/quote]Oh I expect the council will pay for it and waste a bit more money. They could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Knight and a plaque saying 'the town council is doomed'. Or they could replace it with a wax work of Cllr Boase with a plaque saying 'once ridiculed mayor, now inside the museum'. Or they could replace it with some cannon balls and a plaque saying 'carries more weight than the BIPs decisions' Or they could replace it with a waxwork of ExCllr Reynolds with a plaque saying 'retired thankgoodness'. OR they could save money and leave the **** thing where it is. What do you think GZM?[/p][/quote]I think you are unkind, rude and disrespectful. Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was an excellent councillor with integrity and was extremely dedicated, I personally wish he had not retired from Helston Town Council. I believe your whole post is disrespectful to all those whom you have named.[/p][/quote]And I think you are stupid, thick and deluded. If you can tell me what you think I am then I can tell you what I think you are and you are a moron. All the Cllrs are useless.[/p][/quote]You are so out of order, there is a huge difference in Gill saying you are rude,unkind and disrespectful (which you are ) than the things you have called her.. meerkats
  • Score: 7

6:47pm Thu 28 Nov 13

Gillian Zella Martin 09 says...

Ken Helston wrote:
Ex Cllr Reynolds retired thankgoodness because I think he was useless, I think Cllr Boases are useless and ridiculed and I think Cllr Knight is useless and ridiculed and I think the whole council is useless including the current mayor. Cornwall Cllr Wallis I think is a lying useless moron. And Gill Zella Martin you are definitely a thick stupid moron and you are a coward because you don't post under your real name, and the BIP I think is a money wasting useless group. I think meerkats is deluded. So what do think then GZM?
Ken,
I know for a fact that Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was a brilliant dedicated effectual Councillor and it was a great loss to Helston Town Council when he retired.

I know for a fact that Councillor Andrew Wallis is not a lying useless moron but more so a dedicated hard working councillor with integrity.

meerkats is not deluded she is always nice and fair.

No councillor is useless.

Jonathan Radford-Gaby is the best thing that ever happened for Helston Town Council, his leadership is excellent, he has integrity, intelligence and excellent communication skills.
[quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: Ex Cllr Reynolds retired thankgoodness because I think he was useless, I think Cllr Boases are useless and ridiculed and I think Cllr Knight is useless and ridiculed and I think the whole council is useless including the current mayor. Cornwall Cllr Wallis I think is a lying useless moron. And Gill Zella Martin you are definitely a thick stupid moron and you are a coward because you don't post under your real name, and the BIP I think is a money wasting useless group. I think meerkats is deluded. So what do think then GZM?[/p][/quote]Ken, I know for a fact that Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was a brilliant dedicated effectual Councillor and it was a great loss to Helston Town Council when he retired. I know for a fact that Councillor Andrew Wallis is not a lying useless moron but more so a dedicated hard working councillor with integrity. meerkats is not deluded she is always nice and fair. No councillor is useless. Jonathan Radford-Gaby is the best thing that ever happened for Helston Town Council, his leadership is excellent, he has integrity, intelligence and excellent communication skills. Gillian Zella Martin 09
  • Score: -16

6:59pm Thu 28 Nov 13

meerkats says...

Gillian Zella Martin 09 wrote:
Ken Helston wrote:
Ex Cllr Reynolds retired thankgoodness because I think he was useless, I think Cllr Boases are useless and ridiculed and I think Cllr Knight is useless and ridiculed and I think the whole council is useless including the current mayor. Cornwall Cllr Wallis I think is a lying useless moron. And Gill Zella Martin you are definitely a thick stupid moron and you are a coward because you don't post under your real name, and the BIP I think is a money wasting useless group. I think meerkats is deluded. So what do think then GZM?
Ken,
I know for a fact that Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was a brilliant dedicated effectual Councillor and it was a great loss to Helston Town Council when he retired.

I know for a fact that Councillor Andrew Wallis is not a lying useless moron but more so a dedicated hard working councillor with integrity.

meerkats is not deluded she is always nice and fair.

No councillor is useless.

Jonathan Radford-Gaby is the best thing that ever happened for Helston Town Council, his leadership is excellent, he has integrity, intelligence and excellent communication skills.
Thanks Gill, once again Ken has strayed away from the actual article and using it as an opportunity to disrepect and be nasty to everyone he can think of. We all have different opinions and he obviously doesnt like any of the Cllrs but i fail to see why he has to call anyone horrible names and accuse them of lying all the time. As for the disgusting things he repeatedly says about you it goes to show how much better you are ,because you never retaliate and be rude to him.
[quote][p][bold]Gillian Zella Martin 09[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ken Helston[/bold] wrote: Ex Cllr Reynolds retired thankgoodness because I think he was useless, I think Cllr Boases are useless and ridiculed and I think Cllr Knight is useless and ridiculed and I think the whole council is useless including the current mayor. Cornwall Cllr Wallis I think is a lying useless moron. And Gill Zella Martin you are definitely a thick stupid moron and you are a coward because you don't post under your real name, and the BIP I think is a money wasting useless group. I think meerkats is deluded. So what do think then GZM?[/p][/quote]Ken, I know for a fact that Ex Councillor Keith Reynolds was a brilliant dedicated effectual Councillor and it was a great loss to Helston Town Council when he retired. I know for a fact that Councillor Andrew Wallis is not a lying useless moron but more so a dedicated hard working councillor with integrity. meerkats is not deluded she is always nice and fair. No councillor is useless. Jonathan Radford-Gaby is the best thing that ever happened for Helston Town Council, his leadership is excellent, he has integrity, intelligence and excellent communication skills.[/p][/quote]Thanks Gill, once again Ken has strayed away from the actual article and using it as an opportunity to disrepect and be nasty to everyone he can think of. We all have different opinions and he obviously doesnt like any of the Cllrs but i fail to see why he has to call anyone horrible names and accuse them of lying all the time. As for the disgusting things he repeatedly says about you it goes to show how much better you are ,because you never retaliate and be rude to him. meerkats
  • Score: 1

7:34pm Thu 28 Nov 13

meerkats says...

I AM NOT GOING TO ENGAGE IN COMMENTING WITH YOU ANYMORE REGARDING YOUR DISGUSTING COMMENTS ABOUT GILL. YOU ARE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL,YOUR LANGUAGE IS APPALLING AND I THINK YOU SAY ALL THESE HORRID THINGS JUST TO GET A REACTION. I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE PART OF YOUR GAME . GILL IS FAR MORE NORMAL THAN YOU, AND I THINK THE HBIP AND CLLRS ARE GOOD TOO. GOODBYE KEN
I AM NOT GOING TO ENGAGE IN COMMENTING WITH YOU ANYMORE REGARDING YOUR DISGUSTING COMMENTS ABOUT GILL. YOU ARE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL,YOUR LANGUAGE IS APPALLING AND I THINK YOU SAY ALL THESE HORRID THINGS JUST TO GET A REACTION. I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE PART OF YOUR GAME . GILL IS FAR MORE NORMAL THAN YOU, AND I THINK THE HBIP AND CLLRS ARE GOOD TOO. GOODBYE KEN meerkats
  • Score: -10

7:57am Fri 29 Nov 13

Ian Bennett says...

As readers may know, I am not a Helton local, but I have a keen interest in the town, and I had rather hoped that the 21 comments to this article would have contributed to useful discussion of the issue at hand. Unfortunately I see that, despite the efforts of most, they have degenerated into the customary slanging-match.

Although it's unlikely that "Ken Helston" will let facts interfere with his baseless insults, he may care to know that I can confirm the birth, in Cornwall, of a person named Gillian with a middle name beginning with Z, and also her subsequent marriage, also in Cornwall. I will not mention the surnames and dates.

By contrast, there has been no-one born in Cornwall with the surname "Helston" since 1887, and no male since 1885.

For "Ken" to claim that Gill is "a coward because you don't post under your real name" leads me to wonder about his own nature.
As readers may know, I am not a Helton local, but I have a keen interest in the town, and I had rather hoped that the 21 comments to this article would have contributed to useful discussion of the issue at hand. Unfortunately I see that, despite the efforts of most, they have degenerated into the customary slanging-match. Although it's unlikely that "Ken Helston" will let facts interfere with his baseless insults, he may care to know that I can confirm the birth, in Cornwall, of a person named Gillian with a middle name beginning with Z, and also her subsequent marriage, also in Cornwall. I will not mention the surnames and dates. By contrast, there has been no-one born in Cornwall with the surname "Helston" since 1887, and no male since 1885. For "Ken" to claim that Gill is "a coward because you don't post under your real name" leads me to wonder about his own nature. Ian Bennett
  • Score: 16

1:03pm Fri 29 Nov 13

meerkats says...

PR Helston wrote:
The only people ridiculing Helston are Ken and all those that thumb up his comments, it shows how many silly people Helston has, and isn't Matt Tonkins the owner of the Sweet Pea flower shop? or perhaps that is not your real name.
I maybe wrong but i think Barry Dunstan is the owner of the Flower Shop, or at least he used to be.
[quote][p][bold]PR Helston[/bold] wrote: The only people ridiculing Helston are Ken and all those that thumb up his comments, it shows how many silly people Helston has, and isn't Matt Tonkins the owner of the Sweet Pea flower shop? or perhaps that is not your real name.[/p][/quote]I maybe wrong but i think Barry Dunstan is the owner of the Flower Shop, or at least he used to be. meerkats
  • Score: 9

4:20pm Fri 29 Nov 13

Jonathan Millar says...

Recent comments from Ken Helston have been removed and a temporary ban put in place. I would reiterate that there is a report comment button at the bottom of each comment. Please use this if you have any concerns so that issues can be resolved swiftly. Regards Jonathan (Digital)
Recent comments from Ken Helston have been removed and a temporary ban put in place. I would reiterate that there is a report comment button at the bottom of each comment. Please use this if you have any concerns so that issues can be resolved swiftly. Regards Jonathan (Digital) Jonathan Millar
  • Score: 18

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree