Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Fire in sitting room of St Allen home
9:46am Friday 20th December 2013 in News
Firefighters were called to the St Allen area of Truro yesterday evening after a report of a fire.
Crews from Truro attended just before 8pm and found a small fire in the sitting room of a semi-detached barn conversion.
Crews used two breathing apparatus and a hosereel to extinguish the flames and ventilated the property with a positive pressure fan.
Comments are closed on this article.