Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Candle sets curtains on fire at Falmouth home
4:10pm Monday 30th December 2013 in News
Firefighters were called to Western Terrace, Falmouth, yesterday evening after a candle set some curtains alight.
The crew was called just after 6pm with eleven firefighters in two appliances from Falmouth attending the scene.
Fire crews entered the building wearing two breathing apparatus with one hose reel and found the room heavily smoke logged.
Once the fire had been extinguished crews ventilated the premise. Advice was given to the occupant of the building and crews carried out a home fire safety check before leaving scene.
Comments are closed on this article.