Carbon monoxide alarm saves lives

Carbon monoxide alarm saves lives

Carbon monoxide alarm saves lives

First published in News
Last updated

The occupants of a home at Lanteglos were taken to hospital last night after suffering the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Firefighters from Polruan were called to the property at 7.30pm due to a Carbon Monoxide detector sounding.

The crew made the property safe and ventilated any gas. Ambulance paramedics also attended,with the occupants of the property taken to hospital.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree