Falmouth crew called to Perranarworthal kitchen fire

Falmouth crew called to Perranarworthal kitchen fire

Falmouth crew called to Perranarworthal kitchen fire

First published in News

Firefighters from Falmouth and Truro were called to Perranarworthal on Saturday after a report of a kitchen fire.

The crews arrived at the home at approx 2.30pm and found that a pan left on the hob had caught fire.

The accidental fire was already out and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear the smoke in the house.

 

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:54pm Mon 13 Jan 14

bedoboy_sa says...

Hope it wasn't cooking sausages when back from the pub.....ever noticed in Packet over the yrs that fires started from cooking sausages, lol.
Glad everyone was ok!
Hope it wasn't cooking sausages when back from the pub.....ever noticed in Packet over the yrs that fires started from cooking sausages, lol. Glad everyone was ok! bedoboy_sa
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree