Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Aerial ladder from Truro called out to Perranwell Station chimney fire
2:54pm Thursday 16th January 2014 in News
Firefighters from Falmouth and the aerial ladder from Truro were called out to a chimney fire at Perranwell Station athis morning.
The aerial ladder platform was called in to allow access to the roof as crews used small gear, chimney rods and a hosereel to extinguish the fire.
The thermal image camera was also used to check for hot spots.
Comments are closed on this article.