Three treated for carbon monoxide in Porthleven after alarm sparks firefighter call out

Three treated for carbon monoxide in Porthleven after alarm sparks firefighter call out

Three treated for carbon monoxide in Porthleven after alarm sparks firefighter call out

First published in News

Three people in Porthleven had a lucky escape yesterday evening, after a carbon monoxide alert at a property on Sunset Drive .

Six firefighters from Helson were called out to the property just before 9pm, and found the three occupants had left the building after the CO2 alarm had sounded .

Firefighters entered the building wearing breathing apparatus with a gas monitor, isolated appliances and used ventilation fans to clear the gas.

Paramedics treated occupants of the property at the scene. 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree