Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Penryn's mayor says no to another year in charge
4:00pm Sunday 9th February 2014 in News
Penryn’s mayor has announced she will not be continuing in her post for another year, in spite of being nominated for the |position.
At February’s council meeting Councillor Beverly Hulme acknowledged that she had been sent a nomination to see her continue as mayor, but said that since then she had received news regarding both her work and family which meant she wouldn’t be able to best carry out the job.
Councillors voted to put forward Councillor Gill Grant, the current deputy mayor, who accepted the nominations.
Comments are closed on this article.