The return to wild
is causing trouble on the roads this morning, with reports of flooding in places, standing water and branches down in the gusty wind.
- There are reports of fallen power cables on the B3293 and a fallen tree blocking the road on the A3083 near Culdrose. The A394 is just passable due to flooding at Praa Sands.
- The King Harry Ferry is currently suspended due to strong winds and tides.
- All sailings of the St Mawes Passenger Ferry have been cancelled due to the adverse weather conditions.
- On the A30 eastbound around the Mitchell Turn Off one lane is closed due to fallen tree.
- At the A39 Treluswell Roundabout reports there's a road sign sticking out into the road, may cause problems for high vehicles.
- In Camborne one lane is blocked on Roskear Road due to a fallen tree, while at Burncoose nursery heading towards Lanner there's a tree down blocking one side of the road.
- Sithney A394 is partially blocked in both directions between the B3302 and the B3304 due to a fallen tree.
- B3297 between Helston to Redruth we've got reports there's standing water. It is passable with care.
- On the A30 between Drift and Penzance we've got reports there's standing water and tree debris on the road
- At Perranarworthal on the the A39 near Cove Hill we've got reports of flooding.
- In Lelant we've got reports the road near the rail line is partially blocked due to fallen tree.
- On Marazion by-pass heading towards Helston the road is blocked due to fallen tree.
- At the A394 Helston to Falmouth road at Manhay there's a broken down car blocking the exit from the Wendron end
- There is disruption to flights to/From Isles of Scilly at Newquay Airport due to adverse weather.