Smoke from faulty Troon flue causes call out for firefighters

Smoke from faulty Troon flue causes call out for firefighters

Smoke from faulty Troon flue causes call out for firefighters

First published in News

Firefighters from Camborne were called out to Troon yesterday after a report of smoke in a loft space.

Two crews from Camborne Fire Station attended the report of smoke and and found the chimney flue to be defective.

The firefighters extinguished the fire in the stove with a bucket of water  and before leaving the crew carried out home fire safety check and gave advice.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree