Crews from Helston and Mullion were called to a property fire in Clodgey Lane on Saturday.
When firefighters arrived just after 1.25pm they found smoke coming from the roof, and used breathing apparatus and hosereels to extinguish the fire.
One crew from Helston was called out to Porthleven on Sunday morning after a report of a strong smell of elecrical burning at a home.
The burning smell was located in a fuse box in the kitchen. The electrics had been isolated and a local electrician was on scene.
The incident was left in the hands of Western Power.