One taken to hospital after St Agnes carbon monoxide incident

One taken to hospital after St Agnes carbon monoxide incident

One taken to hospital after St Agnes carbon monoxide incident

First published in News

One person had to be taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a property on Beacon Road, St Agnes.

Firefighters from Perranporth were called out on Saturday evening and used breathing apparatus to enter the building with a carbon monoxide detector.

"Significant levels" of the gas were detected and the property was allowed to naturally ventilate.

A fire service spokesman said that one person was transferred to hospital by attending ambulance crews for further checks."

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree