Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Cat rescued from Falmouth chimney
4:00pm Monday 19th May 2014 in News
Firefighters were called out to Polwhaveral Terrace, Falmouth on Saturday after a call saying a cat was stuck in a chimney.
A crew from Falmouth attended the home after a call from the RSPCA saying a cat that had fallen into the chimney.
Crews used a ladder to rescue the cat safe and well, which was reunited with its owner.
Comments are closed on this article.