Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting PKNEWS to 80360
Disposable BBQ sparks large bin fire on Pendennis Point
8:44am Monday 16th June 2014 in News
A disposible barbeque has been blamed for a large bin fire at a Pendennis Point car park on Saturday.
Five firefighters on one appliance from Falmouth were called to Castle Drive, Falmouth just after 6pm.
A spokesman said: "The bin fire had been started by a disposable BBQ which had been placed in the bin. Crews used one hose reel to extinguish the fire."
Comments are closed on this article.