Disposable BBQ sparks large bin fire on Pendennis Point

Disposable BBQ sparks large bin fire on Pendennis Point

Disposable BBQ sparks large bin fire on Pendennis Point

First published in News

A disposible barbeque has been blamed for a large bin fire at a Pendennis Point car park on Saturday.

Five firefighters on one appliance from Falmouth were called to Castle Drive, Falmouth just after 6pm.

A spokesman said: "The bin fire had been started by a disposable BBQ which had been placed in the bin. Crews used one hose reel to extinguish the fire."

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree