Camborne tumble dryer fire

Camborne tumble dryer fire

Camborne tumble dryer fire

First published in News

Firefighters were called to Church View Road in Camborne this morning after a fire in a tumble dryer.

Crews from Camborne extinguished the fire involving a tumble dyer in a utility room in a two storey domestic property using two sets of breathing apparatus and a hosereel.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree