Exploding gas canister injures man at Maenporth barbeque

Exploding gas canister injures man at Maenporth barbeque

Exploding gas canister injures man at Maenporth barbeque

First published in News
Last updated

Firefighters were called to Maenporth Beach on Sunday after a report of an explosion and man injured.

Firefighters were called to the beach just before 5pm on Sunday.

One appliance from Falmouth attended and found that a gas camping stove had exploded, causing the operator to have "superficial burns and cuts".

Paramedics on scene treated the casualty on scene.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree