Man suffers burns in Mabe garage fire

Mam suffers burns in Mabe garage fire

Mam suffers burns in Mabe garage fire

First published in News

A man has been left with slight burns after a fire at a garage in Mabe.

Two appliances from Falmouth Fire Station attended this incident were called to Mabe at 11:26am on Sunday.

The fire was found to be out on the crews arrival, but they treated one casualty on scene for slight burns.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree