One treated for smoke inhalation after St Agnes house fire

One treated for smoke inhalation after St Agnes house fire

One treated for smoke inhalation after St Agnes house fire

First published in News

Firefighters from Truro and Perranporth were called to Whites Close, St Agnes yesterday morning after a report of smoke pouring from the windows of a home.

Two appliances from Perranporth and one appliance from Truro attended just before 9am and crews found a fire in the kitchen.

The occupier had already been helped to leave and an ambulance was called to help the person suffering from smoke inhalation.

Firefighters wearing four breathing apparatus and using two hose reels extinguished the fire and checked the building to ensure there was no one still inside. A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to remove the smoke.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree