Firefighters say Harlyn Bay pub fire was started accidentally

Firefighters say Harlyn Bay pub fire was started accidentally

Firefighters say Harlyn Bay pub fire was started accidentally

First published in News
Last updated

A fire at a bed and breakfast and pub in Harlyn Bay at around 4am this morning is believed to have started accidentally, say firefighters.

Crews from Padstow and Wadebridge along with the water carrier from Wadebridge and attended the scene and on arrival discovered the property had been evacuated and smoke was issuing.

A spokesperson said: "Two breathing apparatus and one hosereel were used to extinguish the fire that was believed to have started in a laundry room.

"One person was treated for smoke inhalation on scene by West Country Ambulance. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental."

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree