Two treated for burnt hands after Redruth kitchen fire
3:40pm Monday 9th July 2012 in News
Two men had to be treated for smoke inhalation and burns to their hands after a kitchen fire in Redruth.
Crews from Redruth were called out to the ground floor of a flat at Johns Park at 23:37 on Sunday and extinguished the blaze using two sets of breathing apparatus and a hosereel.
Once extinguished, the crews ventilated the property using a positive pressure fan and two males were treated by the Ambulance for smoke inhalation and burns to the hands.