The Cornwall Cup and Cornwall Clubs' Cup finals were played at Penryn's Memorial Ground on Saturday afternoon.

Favourites Camborne put in a classy display to romp home 22-0 victors against understrength Wadebridge Camels.

The Camels were never really in the game, and the Cherry and Whites dominated right from the whistle - helped in no small part by the imperious form of the Goldsworthy brothers, James and Martin.

Tries from Jason Jackson and Rob Floyd, along with a late penalty try, saw Town home at a canter, with James Goldsworthy awarded the man-of-the-match for his performance.

In the Clubs' Cup Tribute Cornwall One champions Veor took on Stithians, with the in-form Camborne deservedly coming out on top after an excellent second half display.

Stithians had the better of the first period, but it was Veor who took an early lead in the 26th minute when Ben Stone went over in the corner.

Mike Creeden levelled the scores, but with Veor number 8 Andrew Lancaster dominant from the lineout, Stithians began to feel the pressure.

Tries from Dan Arthur and Liam Mankee sealed the win for Veor, who made it a league and cup double.

In football, Falmouth Town registered their second victory under managers Robbie Stephens and Les Gilbert.

It came against the same side as their first: soon-to-be-relegated Penzance, who shipped three goals to bring their total of goals conceded this season to an astonioshing 146.

Falmouth took the lead in the third minute when Dean Mooney put Richard Kellow's cross through the back fo his own net.

And Town increased their lead not long after when Karl Turner placed his shot past Paul Williams and into the bottom corner.

And the visitors made sure of the points with twenty minutes left to play when former Penzance player Glenn Squires waltzed past two Penzance players before firing in under the keeper.

In division one west Helston Athletic saw their title challenge all but ended by fierce local rivals Porthleven at Kellaway Parc.

With one eye on today's Senior Cup final against Bodmin, Helston started slowly, and Porthleven were a goal up just after the half hour mark thanks to Jowan Shainberg's long range effort from the edge of the box.

Three minutes later it was two, when Jordan Annear lifted his free kick over the Helston wall and into the bottom corner.

The Blues improved after half time, but Port were equallly impressive in defence, restricting the home side to a single goal in the 89th minute courtesy of top scorer Mark Goldsworthy.

With Godolphin winning 2-0 at Wadebridge the gap at the top is now an almost insurmountable 16 points, although Helston still have three games in hand on the Gs.

Elsewhere Penryn Athletic were beaten 3-1 away at Truro - their second defeat in as many weeks.

Truro's Scott Palmer fired in a hat-trick, with Dale Band scoring for the visitors who saw a Hald Davis penalty saved at a crucial point in the 75th minute of the game when trailing by just a goal to nil.

In the Jolly's Combination League, Penryn beat local rivals Falmouth Town at Bickland Park thanks to a brace from top scorer Bobby Bryant.

Matt Mcilroy opened the scoring for Penryn before Dan Richardson pulled one back for the home side.

Bryant put Penryn back in front, before Richardson equalised again after reacting quickest to his penalty rebound.

And Bryant was on hand to seal the win for Penryn, who play Falmouth in the Supplementary Cup at Kernick Road on Tuesday night.