And more of the weekend's football matches look set to fall foul of the weather, with rain forecast for the remainder of Friday afternoon and on into the evening.
Mousehole's Throgmorton Cup tie against Stoke Gabriel has also been postponed.
League secretary Phil Hiscox said he expected more cancellations with many pitches still waterlogged from last weekend's torrential downpours.
Hiscox said: "There are some pitches where clearly any drier interlude is not going to be enough for them to be played, and as such I will accept postponements from 2pm this afternoon onwards without need for a referees inspection."
Elsewhere the pitch at Treyew Road was, according to club chairman Peter Masters, 'unplayable' as of midday Friday, leaving Truro City's Calor Southern League match against Hungerford in doubt.
Masters said: "Hungerford have decided to travel today whether or not the match is cancelled to prepare. The League has requested a pitch inspection by a referee today (Friday) to decide one way or another."
A Met Office weather warning remains in place until 11.45pm on Friday evening, but no rain is forecast for Saturday.