Sudden blizzard over Falmouth, Helston, Truro and Penryn causes chaos.
3.44pm Thursday 7th January 2010
A sudden blizzard over Falmouth, Helston, Truro and Penryn caused chaos on the roads this morning.
- Pink bottles
- Police and Crime Commissioner
- Suitcase Singers Penryn
- Anti war protestors on pier
- Anti war protests in Falmouth
- Chickens in woolly jumpers
- Tax credit cuts: John Bryant
- Tax credit cuts: Gail Osborne
- Tax credit cuts: Luke Dimech
- Tax Credits: Jane Hepworth
- Dachshund in Mylor Creek
- Would you pick up litter?
- Manacles rescue
- Lifeguards save 14 in one day
- Honey Bee swarm alights in Pen
- Derek Thomas speech
- County bluewash in election