Calling all couples in Cornwall!
Want to win the wedding of a lifetime at one of Cornwall’s top luxury hotels? Then now’s your chance by entering the Packet’s Win A Wedding competition in association with St Michael’s Hotel and Spa.
This is the first time the Packet has teamed up with St Michael’s for its hugely popular Win A Wedding competition, and on offer is the most amazingly generous prize.
On offer is:
• Ceremony – room hire, chair covers and sashes, confetti, music playlist.
• Reception drinks – room and lawn hire (drinks can be held on the lawn weather permitting), drinks package (1 glass per guest) of Pimms, Bellinis and Champagne, canapes (3 per guest), string quartet or harpist.
• Wedding Breakfast - room hire, drinks package (2 glasses of wine per guest) of red wine, white wine, jugs of water with lemon, lime and cucumber and Champagne for toast (1 glass per guest). Bread and butter service, starter, main, dessert, tea, coffee and petit fours.
• Evening reception – room hire, DJ and Cornish buffet.
• Extras – personal training for bride and groom in run up to wedding, twin room for night before wedding for bride plus one (mum or maid of honour).
• Use of spa facilities - for bride and mum/maid of honour day before wedding, manicure and pedicure for bride day before wedding.
• Bridal make up trial in spa in run up to wedding and bridal make up done in room on day of wedding, honeymoon suite for bride and groom on wedding night with champagne and chocolate in room, 30 minute massage for bride and groom day after wedding, full use of spa facilities for bride and groom day after wedding.
But it doesn’t stop there - our specially selected Win A Wedding partners will also be offering a host of additional prizes to help complete your day!
To celebrate our partnership with St Michael’s Hotel and Spa there is a change to the format this year. Nominations for entries start today and end on March 31. All those who enter will be required to attend a wedding fair at St Michael’s Hotel on April 12 where a draw will take place to whittle the entrants down to a shortlist of eight. These eight will then go to the public vote.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize simply fill in the entry form published in the current editions of the Packet newspaper.
HOW IT WORKS!
• In order to be entered into the competition please fill in the entry form printed in the current editions of the Falmouth Penryn Packet or the Helston Packet and send it to us. FREE TO ENTER
• All entrants will be sent a golden ticket.
• You will then need to bring this golden ticket along to the St Michaels’ Hotel Wedding Fair on Sunday, April 12, 2015.
• We will then draw eight couples’ names out of the hat who will form our eight finalists.
• Once the finalists are announced we will be printing FREE coupons every week in our Falmouth-Penryn Packet and Helston Packet newspapers.
• The couple who submit the most coupons will be our winners!