Win Your Wedding Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions for “Win Your Wedding Competition” (“Competition”). The Competition is promoted by Packet Newspapers (“Packet”) in association with Falmouth Hotel, together the (“Promoters”) and sponsored collectively by the companies listed at paragraph 24 (“Sponsors”) each donating prizes which form a Grand Prize for the Competition.
By entering the Competition, each person who enters the Competition (“Entrant”) and the winning Entrant (“Winner”) together with his/her respective fiancé (“Winners”) agree to the terms and conditions.
1. To enter the Competition the Entrant must ensure that as a couple you must: (a) each be legally entitled to marry. (b) be over the age of 18. (c) either or both live or work in the county of Cornwall the boundary which is defined by Cornwall Council. (d) you accept the prizes as provided by the Sponsors in accordance with their respective terms and conditions, which it is the Entrant’s responsibility to check.
2. The Competition is not open to any of the Promoters’ and/or Sponsors’ employees, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the Competition.
3. Entry forms will be published in the Packet, online at thepacket.co.uk/winyourwedding and at some of the Sponsors’ business premises. Photocopied entry forms will not be accepted and shall not be valid.
4. All valid entry forms received will be entered into the Competition to be short-listed according to the number of public votes received for the Entrant. Winners will be the couple with the highest total public votes as nominated by telephone, text and/or valid coupons from the Packet.
5. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Promoters reserve the right, with or without cause, to exclude Entrants from the Competition and the Promoters, may at their discretion, withhold prizes for violation of any of these terms and conditions.
6. The Promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on thepacket.co.uk/winyourwedding, you are advised to regularly check the website for any changes.
7. The Packet reserves the right to publish any entries (in whole or in part) and publication does not necessarily mean the Entrant has won a prize.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by submitting an entry each Entrant grants the Promoters a worldwide royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use the entry in any and all media (including digital and print) for publicity and news purposes.
9. The Promoters take no responsibility for any late, lost, illegible, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entry. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoters or its employees, the Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the Winners’ use or enjoyment of any of the prizes.
11. The Winners acknowledge that the Promoters support the Competition and that, except as stated at 10. above, the Promoters accept no responsibility whether directly or indirectly for any other claims whatsoever arising in respect of the prizes provided by the Sponsors.
12. Winners agree to address any claims in respect of any prize direct with the relevant prize Sponsor.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and a prize is not transferable however prizes may be substituted for a suitable alternative at the Sponsor’s discretion.
14. In consideration of winning the Competition, the Winners agree to the use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoters and any of the Packet’s associated titles whether in paper form or over the internet.
15. The Winners agree to attend all interviews and photo shoots with each Sponsor to discuss their respective prizes as is necessary for press coverage.
16. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
17. More than one vote at the voting stages is permitted under these Special Rules.
18. The Promoters’ decision which is based on the most votes received by the Entrant is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. It is important that all Entrants attend, as required, the Falmouth Hotel Wedding Fair on March 23, 2014 for the announcement of the Winners. If the nominated Winners are not present, the prize shall be re-allocated to the next Entrant, in attendance, with the second highest number of votes, and so on. The winning couple must be able to have their wedding on April 25, 2015.
20. The Promoters reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition in any manner whatsoever if, at their sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
21. The Competition opens on November 20, 2013, (“Opening Date”) and the closing date is midnight on March 20, 2014 (“Closing Date”). The Packet reserves the right to change the Closing Date at any time which, if changed, shall be published on thepacket.co.uk/competitions/winyourwedding
22. For Winners’ names please send a stamped addressed envelope to the Packet Newspapers, Falmouth Business Park, Bickland Water Road, Falmouth, TR11 4SZ stating you would like the Winners’ details.
23. By providing your personal details you agree that the Packet or third parties carefully selected by the Packet may contact you by email, SMS, telephone or post about offers that might interest you, if you do not wish to be contacted please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address stated at the above address.
24. If you do not wish to receive any further correspondence via text you can text the word STOP to 80360 and you will be removed from any lists (standard operator text charges apply.)
25. List of Sponsors The Falmouth Hotel; Simply Lovely Chair Covering; Perfect Party Cornwall; Moss Hire; Treverbyn Cars; Ben Selway Photography; Wearnes Jewellery; Lavender Rose Bridal; Quayside Design & Print; Blossom Bakery; Cinnabar Health and Beauty; BF Adventure; Farmhouse Studio Cornwall; The Greenbank; One and All Sweet Carts; Waves