MARK Goldsworthy scored his third hat-trick of the season as Helston Athletic battled to a 5-3 win at Wadebridge Town.

The Bridgers, who have yet to win at home this term, opened the scoring when Kyle Flew was in the right place at the right to tap into an empty net.

Alfie Flack levelled for the Blues midway through the half when he tapped in from Goldsworthy's square ball, before Kai Cornish fired in from outside the box a few minutes later to put the visitors ahead at the break.

Goldsworthy grabbed his first not long into the second half before Flew replied from the spot, only for Goldsworthy to restore Helston's two-goal lead midway through the half.

But Matt Lloyd reduced the deficit again with 15 minutes to play, but Goldsworthy sealed his hat-trick and his side's 11th win in a row in the dying minutes.

Porthleven's match at home to Launceston was abandoned at half-time due to standing water. The Clarets led 3-1 at the time, with goalkeeper Josh Colwill's goal from a goal kick the highlight. Denham Guild and Ruben Kane also netted for the visitors.

Sam Hillson's late strike ensured Wendron United fell to defeat in a weather-hit meeting with Bodmin Town.

Jack Stocker gave the home side a half-time lead with his long-range strike shortly before the break, but Dan Pethick levelled midway through the second half, before Hillson fired in from close range to complete the turnaround with ten minutes to play.

Saltash United remain at the top after a 6-0 win at home to Godolphin Atlantic. The Ashes raced into a three-goal lead after just 11 minutes thanks to strikes from Sam Hughes, Callum Martindale and Ryan Richards.

It was five by the 34th minute as David Barker and Hughes added to the score, but Richards' second goal seven minutes into the second half was the end of the scoring to the relief of the visitors.

St Austell stay hot on Saltash's heels after winning 3-0 at Dobwalls. Dan Perryman gave the Lillywhites a half-time lead when he headed in from Chris Reski's cross.

Hayden Turner saw his second-half penalty saved, but goals from Tom Chambers and George Tucker made sure of the win.

Mousehole enjoyed a second 6-0 win in succession, running out easy winners at St Dennis. Two Rheiss McClean goals and Amara Bakayoko's strike gave the Seagulls a three-goal lead at the break, before Imani Matthews, Steve Burt and Ben Williams completed the scoring in the second half.

Camelford moved into the top six with a 3-1 win at St Blazey. Bobby Hopkinson put the Camels in front on the half-hour with a goal direct from a corner, before Jordan Hogan sent the sides in level at the break.

Kian Burns restored the visitors' lead ten minutes into the second half, with Andy Boxall firing in to seal the victory ten minutes later.

Sticker earned their first points of the season, winning 2-1 at home to Callington Town in a key game at the bottom of the table. Sam Began scored both goals for the hosts.

Liskeard Athletic ended a run of six consecutive defeats with a 2-1 win at home to in-form Penzance.

Luke Brabyn scored a hat-trick as Falmouth Town twice battled back from losing their lead to eventually overcome a stubborn Newquay side on Friday night.

Brabyn opened the scoring in the fourth minute with a fine finish before Ross Fallens fired the visitors level shortly after.

Ryan Martt restored Town's lead with a header, only for Jack Bray-Evans to equalise again, but Brabyn twice netted in the second half to seal Town's fifth victory in a row.