TJ Walter scored a hat-trick as Wendron United earned their biggest win of the season, running out 5-0 winners at home to St Dennis.

Jack Stocker gave the Dron a slender half-time lead with a goal on 30 minutes, with the score staying the same until Kian Thomas netted his first league goal for the club on 70 minutes.

Walter grabbed his first strike just three minutes later, before adding two more in the next 14 minutes to complete Wendron’s emphatic win.

Mark Goldsworthy continued his excellent season in front of goal with two more strikes as Helston Athletic recorded a 4-0 victory at home to Camelford.

Goldsworthy opened the scoring after five minutes before Ed Timmons scored his first Helston goal to double the lead midway through the half.

Goldsworthy missed the chance to extend the lead just before the break when his penalty was saved, but Billy Tucker made it three on 75 minutes with Goldsworthy netting his 32nd goal of the season late on to wrap up the Blues' 14th consecutive league victory.

Helston move to second in the division after Saltash United’s game at Bodmin Town was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

Porthleven surrendered a half-time lead to lose 3-1 at St Blazey in their first league game since October 26.

The Fishermen took the lead after 15 minutes with Charlie Young finishing off an excellent team move with a close-range finish. Hugh Howlett thought he had scored on his Porthleven debut to give the visitors a two-goal lead soon after but his header was ruled out for a push.

Port went into the break with their single-goal lead intact, but Callum McGhee turned the tables for the home side with two goals in as many minutes, before Jack Alexander’s late goal clinched the victory.

Falmouth Town earned a 3-1 win at home to Callington Town to claim their ninth victory of the season.

Luke Brabyn opened the scoring in the 13th minute for Town when he fired home after getting on the end of Johnson’s cutback, before Ricky Coton equalised for the hosts in the 23rd minute, heading home a cross from 12 yards.

The score remained the same until nine minutes from time when Luke Johnson put Town back in front with his first strike of the season, arrowing the ball into the net on the half volley from 20 yards, before Jack Bowyer secured the points in stoppage time when he raced onto a through ball and slotted past the ‘keeper.

Elsewhere, leaders St Austell rescued a 1-1 draw at home to Mousehole despite playing more than half the game with ten men.

Mousehole opened the scoring after 15 minutes via a Kieran Toland free kick before Martin Giles sent off for the hosts on the stroke of half time, but Dan Perryman equalised for the Lillywhites in the second half.

Elsewhere, Dobwalls won 5-3 at Sticker, Godolphin Atlantic won 1-0 at Launceston to record their first league victory since beating the same side on October 12, while two goals from Phil Lowry and another from Jack Bray-Evans secured a 3-1 win for Newquay at home to Liskeard Athletic. Rob Cleveland replied for the Blues.