THE second round of the Bond Timber Cornwall Junior Cup produced virtually no surprises but plenty of goals.

Leading the way in goals was Mousehole Reserves who racked up an 18-0 win away to struggling Storm.

Penwith Exiles hammered Madron 11-1 and Helston Athletic III cantered to a 6-0 win against Chacewater.

Penryn Athletic defeated St Buryan 4-1 after notching goals through Liam Dent (2), Lewis Pellow and Matt McIlroy and Stithians enjoyed a good day after thrashing Newlyn Non-Athletico 8-2.

Frogpool/Cusgarne were 3-0 winners at Falmouth Town III after scoring through David Leach (2) and Lewis Bax, but Lizard Argyle Reserves bowed out after going down 5-2 at Gwinear Churchtown.

Mawnan made it into the third round with a walk-over after RNAS Culdrose Reserves were unable to raise a side.

In the Trelawny League’s premier division Camborne SoM were held to a 1-1 draw by Troon after scoring through Ethan Nicholls whilst in division one Wendron III were 2-0 winners at Rosudgeon after netting through Phil Burnett and Jordan Oakden-Matthews.

St Keverne had a narrow 2-1 win against Newlyn Lions and Constantine went down 3-0 at Hayle Reserves.

Ruan Minor maintained their 100 per cent record with a 3-0 win over Ludgvan Reserves, but Mullion Reserves, who scored through James Dark, suffered a 4-1 defeat away to league leaders Four Lanes.

Andy Westgarth hit a brace for Falmouth Town III, but Gwinear Churchtown ran out 3-2 winners.

Zach Maunder and Nathan Angove scored for Falmouth DC, but it wasn’t enough as they went down 3-2 at St Ives Mariners.

Division three leaders Perranwell Reserves had a 4-0 win at St Just Reserves and Frogpool/Cusgarne Reserves won by the same scoreline against Penzance Reserves.

After scoring through Chris Unsworth, Wendron United IV lost 2-1 at St Buryan Reserves and Rosudgeon Reserves thumped St Agnes III 7-1.

Callum Bernard (3), Jack Blakeston (2), Tim Hurrell and Jay Durber scored the goals in Falmouth United’s 7-5 win against Probus Reserves.