FALMOUTH Town eased to a 5-0 win at Sticker on Saturday to move back to sixth in the South West Peninsula League Premier West table.

Luke Brabyn fired the visitors in front in the ninth minute when he raced onto Matt Buchan's pass, beat a defender and drove a low shot past goalkeeper Anton Lake from just outside the box.

Town doubled their lead ten minutes before the break when a sustained attack was half cleared towards left-back Ollie Moody, who drilled a shot through everybody and into the net from just inside the box for his first goal for the club on his 89th appearance in a Falmouth shirt.

Two became three just a couple of minute later when Martyn Duff fed Luke Barner, who cut in and sent a low shot in from 12 yards.

The fourth arrived two minutes into the second half, with Brabyn cutting in and drawing a defender before passing to Buchan, who shook off his marker and converted from six yards

Town's ten-goal top-scorer Jack Bowyer came close to extending the lead, but saw one effort strike the crossbar and another hit the far post.

But it was experienced defender Toby Clark who completed the scoring in the 83rd minute. A free-kick bounced around in the box and fell to Clark, ten yards out, to fire in and round off a good afternoon for the visitors.

Helston Athletic secured their 12th consecutive win in all competitions with a comfortable six-goal victory at home to Launceston.

The Blues dominated for much of the game and enjoyed a handsome lead at the break thanks to three quick goals towards the end of the half, with Mark Goldsworthy scoring two before Kai Cornish added the third.

Billy Tucker, making his first appearance as a permanent Helston signing, scored number four midway through the second half before Matt Bye notched the fifth.

Dan Metherell bagged a consolation for the Clarets late on but substitute Alex Wharton restored the five-goal advantage in injury-time to complete the Blues' ninth league win in succession.

Porthleven recovered from a two-goal deficit to win 3-2 at St Dennis. Jacob Rowe put the Saints in front midway through the first half with a fine run from halfway before firing past the Port 'keeper.

Rowe doubled the hosts' lead barely four minutes later when a superb ball from Martin Sleeman was controlled by the forward and slotted home.

The Fishermen responded moments before the half-time whistle when Heydon Dark netted, but they saw their attempts to equalise from the spot five minutes into the second half go begging when Saints 'keeper James Hunkin saved Ed Timmons' kick.

But Port did restore parity around 20 minutes later when a good break down the left saw Dan Stidwell cross for George Molcher to fire in from six yards

The Fishermen completed the turnaround ten minutes from time when Dan Richardson got on the end of a cross to ensure his side's return to the top half of the table.

Wendron United suffered a disappointing 5-1 defeat at bottom side Callington Town. Andre Rodyukov put the home side in front in the second minute before Ryan Lucassi doubled the advantage ten minutes later.

Rodyukov extended the lead midway through the half before completing his hat-trick in the 57th minute, and while the Dron did at least manage a consolation strike two minutes later when Joe Chapman teed up Jack Stocker to fire into the top corner, it was soon cancelled out by Ollie Kennedy, who completed a fine win for the hosts four minutes later.

Mousehole are the only unbeaten side left in the league after they beat Saltash United 3-1 at their Trungle Parc home. Ryan Richards' 24th- minute goal gave the Ashes a slender half-time lead, but Gerens James brought the home side level four minutes into the second half.

Barely another six minutes had passed before the Seagulls had completed the turnaround, with James notching his and his side's second of the game, with victory being secured three minutes from time with a fine goal from Lez Cela.

Jack Alexander scored five as St Blazey put nine goals past a depleted Godolphin Atlantic (Newquay) team at Blaise Park. The G held their hosts for 24 minutes before Alexander scored his first of the game, with Jamie Wilmott giving the hosts a two-goal lead at the break with his effort in the 40th minute.

Alexander netted his second and his team's third on 54 minutes before Jordan Hogan added another four minutes later.

Godolphin replied another five minutes later but it was quickly forgotten with Alexander completing his hat-trick in the 73rd minute for the first of five St Blazey goals in the final 17 minutes.

Alexander scored again in the 83rd minute with Sam Clifton netting two minutes later. Alexander rounded off a stunning afternoon with his fifth in the 89th minute, with Hogan bagging his second and his side's ninth in the final minute.

St Austell opened up a four-point gap at the top of the division after a 3-0 win at Newquay. The game was goalless at the break, but the Lillywhites, who have played three more games than any of their title rivals, opened the scoring from the spot midway through the second half, with Hayden Turner firing a fine penalty into the top corner.

The second goal arrived a few minutes later when Jordan Dingle cut inside in the box and arrowed the ball into the far corner, before Turner scored from the spot again to complete the scoring a few minutes from time.

Bodmin Town secured a narrow 2-1 win at home to Wadebridge Town on Friday night. The hosts led midway through the first half via Lance Bailey, who fired into the bottom corner, before Dan Pethick doubled the lead ten minutes before the break with a fine shot into the top corner from a tight angle.

Matt Lloyd halved the deficit for the Bridgers after three minutes of the second half, but they were not able to go on and find an equaliser.

Liskeard Athletic secured a narrow 3-2 win at home to Dobwalls, with James Lorenz scoring the winning goal from the spot.