KYLE Fraser's late free kick proved to be the winner as Porthleven came from two goals down to beat Sticker at Gala Parc.

Tom Tallis and Derrick Lucas had put the Sticky two goals up inside 20 minutes before a goal in either half from Joe Wright levelled the scores, with Fraser firing home the winner with three minutes left of the 90.

Sticker began the brighter of the two teams, with Ash Winkworth firing a low shot at Martyn Webster from 20 yards in the seventh minute before Lucas drew another save from the 'keeper three minutes later.

The visitors' reward for their good start was the first goal in the 12th minute, with Tallis firing inside the near post from the left side of the box after a quick break.

The hosts were yet to settle and Lucas made them pay for conceding possession cheaply once again eight minutes later, with the striker striding through and clipping the ball past Webster and into the bottom corner.

Port began to wake up with Chris Wormington taking a quick free kick to Molcher, whose grass-cutter from 20 yards goes into Lake's arms, before Martin Yelland tested Webster at the other end.

The home side were firmly in control towards the end of the half with Wright involved in two chances, having one shot saved by Lake before drawing the 'keeper out of goal at the byline before seeing his pass back inside snuffed out.

But his persistence paid off in the 44th minute when the hosts halved the deficit with Wright rising to head Fraser's cross into the far corner.

The hosts took time to regain their momentum early in the second half with Stidwell firing two shots over the bar in the only efforts of the first 15 minutes, while Sticker saw a header drop just wide of the far corner.

It was one-way traffic after the hour and the Fishermen missed a gilt-edged chance to equalise when Lake flapped at a free kick in the 64th minute, but Wright could not guide it over the line from six yards, with Hugh Howlett unable to poke the rebound home.

But they only had to wait a minute before finally levelling the scores, with Wright racing to meet a through ball and rounding Lake before slotting into the empty net.

A wayward header from Lucas aside, Sticker struggled to fashion any decent chances as they tried to regain their lead.

The action was all at the other end and co-manager Jamie Thomson almost gave his side the lead in style with five minutes to play, with his first-time shot from 25 yards well saved by Lake.

But Port managed to steal it late on with a goal to break Sticker hearts in the 86th minute. Fraser's curled free kick delivery from the right flank evaded everyone and flew into the far corner to the delight of the men in yellow.

Porthleven: M Webster, C Wormington, M Fox, L Hunter, H Howlett, J Harrison, D Stidwell, H Dark, J Wright, G Molcher, K Fraser. Subs: J Thomson, M Everard, W Brown.

Sticker: A Lake, J Walker, B Hoskin, A Avery, A Taylor, A Solomon, A Winkworth, C Cook, D Lucas, T Tallis. Subs: H Sims, J Flamank J Oakley, C Clark.