ST Day closed the gap on Kernow Stone St Piran League premier division leaders Mousehole Development after another high-scoring 5-2 win away to Wendron United Reserves.

Ben Fletcher and Ollie Sutton had the goals for United.

Porthleven remain well in touch with the leaders after they picked up a 3-0 win away to Penryn Athletic and Mullion Reserves are still looking to break their duck after going down 2-0 to Hayle.

St Just’s form has picked up and they chalked up a fine 2-1 win away to Falmouth Town Reserves.

Near neighbours Pendeen Rovers came out on top in their match with St Agnes winning by the huge margin of 9-3 with goals from Alex Ralph (3), Matt Roberts, Tristan Prowse, William Garner, Ben Chapman, Bradley Andiego and an own goal.

Perranwell’s decisive finishing was the difference between the sides with The Well pulling off a fine 4-1 win at Redruth United. On target for Perran was Danhi Harvey (2), Adam Selley and Owen Capewell. Connor Gilbert had United’s goal.

In delayed Cornwall Intermediate Cup ties Mousehole Development thumped Millbrook 7-0 with the goals coming from John Magin (2), Louis Graham, Conner Hurrell, Matt Stephens, Hayden Black and Wade Brown.

St Newlyn East pulled off a 2-1 win over Helston Athletic Development I with a brace of goals from Ross London.

In division one Troon maintained their place at the top of the table with a narrow 3-2 win over Helston Development II, but Praze-an-Beeble are hot on their heels after a narrow 4-3 win at Camborne School of Mines where they crucially scored three goals in 20 minutes to take control of the game.

Dan Bray (2), Jacob Paull and Alexandru Zamaneagra scored their goals.
West Cornwall and Ludgvan shared the points after their clash ended in a 1-1 draw with Robertas Sumnauskas scoring for the home side and Andrew Curnow for Ludgvan.

A tight game at the air base saw Mawnan pull off a narrow 2-1 victory after trailing 1-0 to a goal by Jamie Thirkle. Kevin Morris hit the equaliser and Ben Harris snapped up the winner.

St Ives Town suffered their first league defeat of the season when they went down 4-2 at Hayle Reserves who scored through Joshua Bevis (2), Toby Angwin and Alistair Pearson. Town’s goals came from Ross Duncan and Joe Cross.

St Day Reserves ended their wait for a win with a 4-2 success against St Agnes Reserves after trailing 2-1 at the break and Wendron United III and Threemilestone drew 1-1 with Lennon Watts scoring for United.